Saturday, July 11, 2015

Thoughts from my heart..Bob Robinson


Thoughts from my heart this morning as I sat on the beach:

My heart is full of joy when I am with the people in Kenya.  They are friendly and happy people, even though they don't have a lot, and often are living day to day.

I enjoyed teaching a couple of lessons to the 3rd grade class at Maasai Corner Academy.  We used a butterfly to talk about the transforming power of Jesus.  A frame with their picture in it was used to talk about them being God's masterpiece.

We are grateful to the ideas and materials that Allan and Donna Carroll gave to make these lessons and crafts possible.

It was kind of cool that God had it rain real hard as I began to share in chapel with the children.  I started out with Proverbs 18:10:  

The name of the Lord is a strong tower.  The righteous run into it and are safe.

I'm looking forward to going out to the villages this morning to tell people about Jesus!

Bob Robinson
San Antonio
R4C Board Member

No comments:

Post a Comment